This tool creates documentation for a given BizTalk server 2006, 2006R2 2009, 2010, 2013, 2013R2 or 2016 TAP installation. This project has used the source code of the original
BizTalk 2006 Documenter , updated and improved it. We have also added the SSO documentation by the Red Eyed Monster from the
BizTalk 2010 documenter
We have decided to use the original ‘look and feel’ of the documenter as created by Santosh Benjamin rather than the
BizTalk 2010 documenter created by the Red Eyed Monster. Please see the original BizTalk 2006 Documenter for more documentation.
Colin Dijkgraaf has fathered many of these improvements and a chronology of these can be found on the
BizTalk 2010 documenter site.
There are four release packages, one for BizTalk 2016 TAP, one for BizTalk 2013R2, one for BizTalk 2013 and one for BizTalk 2006 to BizTalk 2010 because of incompatibility of the SSO clients. We hope to consolidate this into one release package
in the future but for now please make sure you use the correct version that matches your BizTalk version.
Please see the downloads page for the release notes and most current releases.
- BizTalk 2013 Documenter is compiled against .NET 4.5 (and correspondingly VS2012 - for users of the source)
- BizTalk 2006 to BizTalk 2010 Documenter is compiled against .NET 4.0 (and correspondingly VS2010 - for users of the source)
- HTML Help Workshop. For 64 bit OS,Set the path to the help compiler in the application
exe.config to <drive>:Program Files (x86)\HTML Help Workshop\hhc.exe
- MS Word (2003 and upwards) (if you want to use the Word output option instead of CHM)
- The Word out put is broken. This will be fixed in a later release
Additional information on starting a new project is available here:
Project Startup Guide.